The Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts has released information about Tennessee personal injury and Tennessee wrongful death cases filed and tried in Dickson County, Tennessee for the year ended June 30, 2012.
Here is the data;
- Total personal injury and wrongful death cases filed in court: – 52
- Total personal injury and wrongful death cases resolved in court – 62
- Total number of cases going to trial – 0
- Total number of jury trials – 0
- Total number of non-jury trials – 0
- Total number of cases in which damages were awarded – 0 (NA%)
- Total number of cases where damages awarded was between $1 and $99,999 – 0
- Total number of cases where damages awarded was between $100,000 and $999,99 – 0
- Total number of cases where damages awarded exceeded $1,000,000 – 0
- Total damages awarded in all cases – $0
- Average damages awarded – $0
There was not a single trial in a personal injury or wrongful death case in Dickson County, Tennessee in the year ended June 30, 2012. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. Dozens of Tennessee counties had no personal injury or wrongful death trials during the same period, and others had one or two trials. Even the second largest county, Davidson, had only 69 trials (47 of them jury trials) that year. Shelby County had only 79 (47 of them jury trials).
Of course, there are people who are hurt in Dickson County, Tennessee car accidents and other incidents, but many of those cases are settled before suit is filed and still others are settled after a lawsuit is filed but before a trial.
An experienced Tennessee personal injury lawyer can help you navigate your way through the complicated court system and can prepare your case so that it can be resolved for an amount you deserve.
If you need a Dickson County, Tennessee personal injury lawyer call me for a free consultation. My toll-free number is 866-812-8787. You may also complete our Contact Form and we will call you back promptly.