Death of Brother

 My brother died in a wreck after his car was hit by a tractor-trailer.  He is unmarried and has no children.  Can I file a lawsuit?

Yes, if you are named the executor in his will or you apply to the court and get named as the administrator of his estate.   

The damages you recover in the case will go to your parents if they are still alive.  If they are not alive, the damages would be divided equally between your siblings.

To learm more about wrongful death damages read this article.

Contact Information